Competitions Terms and Conditions
Social Competition “WIN the Perfect Wines for your Valentine.”
Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information, you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Ferngrove General Terms & Conditions.
3. The Promoter is Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd
4. The competition commences at 12noon on Thursday 10th of February 2022 and concludes at 11.59pm (WST) on Tuesday 15th February 2022 (Promotional Period).
5. Participants must be over 18 years of age to enter.
How to Enter
To enter the draw to win a three Pack of wines simply find our “WIN the Perfect Wines for your Valentine” FB post and:
- Like the Post
- Mention who you would like to share these wines with in the comments section.
The winning entrant for the prize will be selected at random on Wednesday 16th of February 2022 at 12noon (WST) at Ferngrove’s Head office.
The winner will be announced via Ferngrove’s Facebook page. The winner will also be notified at this time via direct message.
Ferngrove reserves the right to feature the names of prize winners publicly.
The promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- Three Pack of Ferngrove Wines, comprising the 2021 WL Rose, NV Sparkling Cuvee and 2021 Independence Pinot Noir.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or able to be redeemed for cash
Ferngrove reserves the right to reject or disqualify an entrant if it believes the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or if it believes that an entrant may undermine the legitimate operation of this competition.