Social Competition “Win Mums Favourite Wines”
Congratulations Pauline, Rebecca and Mandy- winners of this competition!
Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information, you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Ferngrove General Terms & Conditions.
3. The Promoter is Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd
4. The competition commences at 12noon on Monday 8 May 2023 and concludes at 11.59pm (WST) on Wednesday 10 May (Promotional Period).
5. Participants must be over 18 years of age to enter.
6. This giveaway is not endorsed, sponsored, or administered by Facebook nor is Facebook associated.
How to Enter
To enter the draw to win a three Pack of wines simply find our “Win Mums Favourite Wines” FB post and:
1) Like this Post.
2) Tag your mum
3) Comment why your mum deserves these delicious wines.
Three winning entrants will be selected at random on Thursday 11th May 2023 at 12noon (WST) at Ferngrove’s Head office.
The winners will be announced via Ferngrove’s Facebook page. The winner will also be notified at this time via direct message.
Ferngrove reserves the right to feature the names of prize winners publicly.
The promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
Three Mother’s Day Gift Packs to be won. Each pack includes:
1 Bottle of Ferngrove Sparkling Cuvée, 1 Bottle of Ferngrove Black Label Sauvignon Blanc, 1 bottle of Ferngrove Black Label Rose.
Ferngrove reserves the right to reject or disqualify an entrant if it believes the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or if it believes that an entrant may undermine the legitimate operation of this competition.